Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Gravel Kingdom

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I want to talk a little about this story. First I didn't like it, because of the drawings and the charakters seemed to be so usual. It remembers me in the film or novel from the "desert planet". But know reading the whole thing, I really like it. I just think that the heros in this story are too young. Kirameki and Saga hadn't been 15 and IMHO they are nearly children. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Just my two cents... What do you think?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ^fluffy^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2002
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    do you think so? but i think the story is quite sweet and supported by kaori yuki's gorgeous drawings [img]tongue.gif[/img] and some bishies, it's alright...although not as good as her other works like angel sanctuary or count cain, etc. (of course!) [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Celstarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2003
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it was great although I found the first chapter kinda confusing at first. It was extremely saddening when Saga died. Kaori Yuki has this way of making a hated character turn into a loved one and then letting him/her die.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SakuraSun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I liked it. o.O But that also has to do a lot with my obbsession with Arabian, egyptian, greek-ish clothing. x_x; But I found the story to be very interesting too X)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Hisui-mi's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2003
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love it ^^ it's a good story and the characters are lovely; especially Worry.
    And I'm reallly looking forward to Stonehenge
    *--* I saw only one picture of it but it was love at first sight. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Andro's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I liked it. The first chapter did confuse me at some points, but I was fine besides that... The only thing that mildly exasperated me is that none of the plot seemed surprising to me, but besides that, I was a happy little manga reader. ^^

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Warin's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love Gravel Kingdom. It seemed very differend formt he other works Kaoiry Yuki has done. But overall I thoguht it was very well done. I loved Saga the most!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •